Are ye getting tired of me yet? If so, tá brón orm (I’m sorry)!
It’s quiet in our Irish home at the moment…which has given me time to read the many St. Patrick’s Day messages that have been popping into my in-box, Twitter feed, and Facebook account all day from people around the world.
It’s truly amazing the effect this tiny island has had on the world!
So…I’m making this post short and sweet…here are the “Best of the Best” video messages others shared with me today. I hope they make you smile too!
1. A Chinese man walks into a pub in Dublin…no, it’s not the start of a joke:
2. What a warm welcome from our national airline, Aer Lingus:
3. Sure it’s Tourism Ireland…but still…we’re like no place on earth:
4. Ireland…the country that inspires:
5. Dublin’s Parade from 1951…75,000 people turned out even back then:
6. Making Shepherd’s Pie with Donal Skehan on The Today Show in NYC:
6. A Guinness ad from my friends in Australia: